Definition of signs and symptoms of brain cancer
As the brain the central information processing organ in the human body as cpu is the central processing unit of a personal computer, in the same way the brain is the central information processing unit of human body and if it gets cancer then we say that is a brain cancer. There are two types of tumors in the brain which are benign and malignant. They can appear at any stage of life, means to say that there is not any age specific group for this disease, this disease can occur at any stage of life. Benign tumors are not dangerous and so that they are not cancer causing tumors but the malignant tumors are the main reason of cancer in the brain of human. This tumor is formed primarily in the brain tissue.
Signs of brain tumor
There are many factors and signs are involved in the formation and appearance and development of brain cancer which can show a person that if he has developed brain cancer or not, which are described as under. As the cancer is produced in the brain due to malignant tumors so the signs created by malignant tumors are and which depends greatly upon the size of tumor, its location in the brain and its growth rate in the brain, however most common signs of brain tumors are described as under
- The patient feels new types of headaches.
- In brain cancer the sign of brain cancer is the headaches with the passage of time becomes stronger and harder and most often. That is actually nature’s method of telling the patient and sending signals that the object has or is developing brain cancer.
- Patient feels and undescribed feelings of nausea and vomiting.
- Another important sign of brain cancer is patients vision is either becomes blurred or weakens or double vision or he gets the loss of peripheral vision.
- The patient develops plodding loss of consciousness or movement in arms or legs.
- The object feels difficulty in balancing his or her body.
- He shows difficulties in speech matters.
- He feels confusions in tackling daily routine life matters.
- Behavioral changes can be seen in the patient vividly.
- The patient feels seizures, typically for those who have not a history of seizures in his or her life.
- Along with these he also gains hearing problems and impaired hearing begins to occur in the patient who is developing brain cancer or this is yet another important indication and sign of brain cancer that he or she is developing in him or her brain cancer along with other signs of brain cancer also.
if all the above described signs of brain cancer appears in you, you must make an appointment with your doctor to immediately cure this dangerous disease, because cancer can be controlled in the initial stages, because cancer is the uncontrolled growth of undesired cells in the body, so this growth can be hampered or controlled in the initial stages very well. But once the cancer prevailed and made its root in the organ it’s very tough to control it. So we must cure these kinds of diseases as soon as the signs appear in us and should take a complete medical checkup to ensure that we have developed or not developed this disease. Because it’s always easy to control the disease in the initial stages but always tough to cure such kind of diseases in the last stages which could prove fatal to the patient. So to save your life start its cure as early as possible.